Founded in 1979, Olympia Electronics S.A. is the market leader in the Greek electronic safety and security industry. The company is active in developing innovative electronic safety and security systems by using state of the art technology. Olympia Electronics currently employs 174 people with 10% in R&D and its products are exported to 72 countries worldwide. One of the oldest and largest electrical and electronics manufacturers in Europe, Olympia Electronics entered into emergency lighting manufacturing in 1981 followed by fire alarm manufacturing in 1985.
In 1986 the company became the Greek leader in the electronic safety and security industry and began exporting its products in 1989.
From 1990 through to 1999, the company expanded its product offering (9 product lines) maintaining a dominant position in the market.
Between 1999 and 2004, the company won many industry awards for its successful and innovative business activities.
In February 2005 Olympia Electronics achieved EFQM (European Foundation Quality for Management) recognition.
- Produce high quality, state-of-the-art, innovative products at a competitive price level.
- Be an 'Easy To Do Business With’ company.
- Be customer-focused and provide excellent service.
To be the best Greek company and be among the most innovative European companies in the Electronic Safety & Security Systems industry.
Our Sales Policy
- A co-ordinated trading policy.
- Provide full support to promote efficiency in our supply chain and distribution services.
- Promote our products through electrical wholesalers, consulting engineers, security and fire equipment companies.
- View the electrical installer as our client and the wholesaler as our partner.
- Emergency Lighting
- Emergency Lighting with LEDs
- Burglar Alarm Systems
- Addressable Nurse Call System
- Special Lighting Options
- Control - Warning Units
- Hotel Access Control Systems - Card Switches (RFID)
- Electronic Room Thermostats
- Conventional Fire Detection Systems
- Electric Insect Traps (HACCP).
- Analogue Addressable Fire Detection Systems
- Fire Detection systems for marine applications
- Gas Detection Systems
- Emergency Lighting & Fire Detection systems for marine applications
Automated production facilities.
Use of S.M.T. (Surface Mounted Technology by SONY).
Fully trained employees.
Highly educated and fully trained R&D personnel.
Quick, effective and innovative new product development capability.
Software and hardware capabilities.
Our people are our real strength.
They are: Team oriented ,Professional, Motivated,Committed to the company’s vision.
OLYMPIA ELECTRONICS S.A. is driven by quality and has adopted production and inspection procedures that help to supply the market with products that are in accordance with the European construction prototypes (ΕΝ). During production, the company applies advanced ‘world-class manufacturing' processes, such as lean systems, TPM and 5S which offers significant competitive advantages. Its products carry certificates from various laboratories such as: LPCB, VdS, Lloyds, H.E.E.Q.A.C, EVPU, BSI, Bureau Veritas, and others. The company operates a complete management system, IQMS 'oly q', which includes quality management systems, as well as environmental, hygiene and personnel safety management systems. Olympia Electronics S.A. has been certified according to ISO9001, OHSAS 18001, ISO 140001 and, for the second time, has been accredited the European enterprise distinction in the scope of EFQM Levels of Excellence. Additionally, the company holds the bee bronze award of the European Business Ethics Network since 2011.
Exports | Sales Policy
Our trading policy is a co-ordinated one. Our strategy includes full efficiency in our supply chain. We promote our products through electrical wholesalers, consulting engineers, security and fire equipment companies. We view the electrical installer as our client and the wholesaler as our partner.
We export to 72 countries worldwide in the following geographic regions:
- European Union
- Eastern European countries and Russia
- Middle East and Gulf states