Olympia Electronics new hybrid alarm system upgrades the existing BS-468 system. The advantage is based on the fact that it also accepts wireless zone expansion (BS-479). This extension is designed for 32 wireless zones (points).
The system is framed by a series of wireless devices, which are the following:
• BS-470: wireless infrared sensor (radar).
• BS-471: wireless magnetic contact (trap).
• BS-475: wireless siren (placed in the same model as the BS-413( wired)), with a lead battery charging from an integrated photovoltaic panel.
• BS-477: wireless touch keyboard (touch)
• BS-479: wireless zone extension (rf master)
• Upgrade of the central panel software
• Upgrade of the keyboard software menu (wireless zones: status and bypass of wireless zones, wireless network setup menu, network view, device deletion, and wireless settings).
• Upgrade of the zone menu with added wireless communication.
• Upgrade of GSM BS 464